Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The First Person

I told the first person in Ohio my history. Its my friend Doug. He's a soon to be cop, and we were driving home from the bar. I told myself that i wasn't going to tell anyone about my history, so I could get a fresh start. But its too hard for me, living like i'm some big secret. I am a sharer.

I am so lonely sometimes.. I miss my mom a lot. I feel like I'm a stranger, just peeking in to other people's lives all the time. Sometimes, I really want a boyfriend, just to leach off of his friends and his life. But at the same time, I don't want to feel held back or tied down by someone.

Its hard, this moving thing. Harder than I thought it would be.

I am naive.

I am broken...

I am running...

2 comments:

  1. Just keep your chin up, babygirl. It's always hard at first, but it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are also so very brave, babydoll.
    it takes unimaginable courage to make a fresh start and completely uproot your life in the hopes that you'll find something better than what you left behind. never forget that. love you.

    ReplyDelete