Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reality

What a strange thing it is, to think about Reality. After all, is there such a thing? How can we know that our 'realities' are correct or viable?

Anyhow, I think it is beginning to sink in, the fact that I have moved here. Its been a month. I'm homesick. I'm tired. And I'm depressed.

I can't find a job. And I really need one.

I'm bored with my life being all about me all the time. I need friends to care about, children to invest in. I miss being a part of something bigger.

I miss the comfort of sanctuary.

I don't want to give the wrong impression, I am VERY happy here. I know it is the best thing I have done for myself, since, ever. I'm just in a slumpity Slump. And it Sucks.

1 comment:

  1. You'll find everything you're looking for. It'll come, in time. I love you. So much, babygirl.

    ReplyDelete