I have something to say, and no one cares. I hate it more when I have something to say and it gets discounted by "are you on your period?" or "you're really exhausted aren't you?"
I hate it when I see things are wrong, and I try to help, but, because of my past I get discounted.
I hate that I care.
I hate that you wont leave me alone.
I hate that I can't stand to be by myself.
I hate that nothing seems to be getting better, really.
I hate that I hurt.. so much.
I hate that I can't trust any more.
I hate that you don't understand how vulnerable you make yourself.
I hate being judged.
I'm sad today.
sending hugs.
ReplyDeletePraying for breakthroughs and peace. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteseeing your face made me so incredibly happy. :) and i CANNOT wait to see it in person. i love you.
ReplyDelete