Alright, so, remember when we first broke up? And you were friends with both of us, and you didn't know whose side to pick? Remember when I was the better friend and told you that you didn't have to pick? Remember that I told you it didn't matter to me, because our business wasn't your business? Remember that you completely embraced what I said? Remember how you tell me all the time that we're gonna end up back together someday?
Well. I hate to tell you this way. BUT I LIED.
I didn't want you to pick. I needed you too. Don't you realize that by still being his friend you validate him? You show him that even though you know all about what happened, you still accept him. And that its okay.
Well guess what. It isn't okay. It wont be okay. It was never okay.
By not picking, you picked. And yes, I still love you, because I'm a MORON. But just know, you hurt me every time I see, hear, or know about your contact with him.
I'm sorry, I didn't want to have to say this. But I'm sick of swallowing my feelings. I've gotta fight for me; Cause no one else can.
No comments:
Post a Comment