Whew, I have made a lot of big decisions this week. Decisions about the fall, decisions about the summer, decisions about next week. I'm a little worn out. but its good i'm doing all this.
WAP looked at me the other day and said: "La Mia, I know you are looking toward the future because in the future you'll feel better, but you'll never feel better in the future if you don't deal with your stuff now. You have to take it out and talk about it, fume about it, cry about it, and beat it to a pulp. Then you have to cast it in the shadows. Don't try to lock it away, cause if you do that you haven't really healed it. Just send it to the shadows, it will always be there, but it wont be what your life revolves around."
She's right. I know she is.
I'm not going to Cincy this summer. I'm disappointed about it, but I just really need to find a good therapist and be going consistently. :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment