Monday, March 14, 2011

A change.

Again.

I know that things never stay the same, but in the past year or so things to be changing at an even more rapid pace. I've never been one to describe myself as flighty, but I get the feeling that I am more recently on a very short rope. I'll only hang on for so long before I make a snap decision and a huge life change.

I don't think this is giving up, as I have recently been accused. I think it could be argued as maturity or apathy and arrogance, depending on how you look at it. I just refuse to let myself become so emotionally attached to a situation that I sacrifice my own well-being to stay.

I wonder how this will effect my future. I pray that when that time comes, I don't suffer from post-partum, but if that happens will I be so stuck in my habits that I run? Hopefully that situation would be very different than the one I am now faced with.

Though I am heartbroken about leaving, I am suspiciously hopeful for the future.

Bigger and better, La. Thats where we're heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment