Serious-Relationship-Kinda-Guys (henceforth referred to as srkg)seem to be what I attract. I thought this was unique until a good friend told me this:
La, All guys are SRKG. The only ones that aren't, are the ones who just got out of a Serious Relationship.
...Oh. Well, I guess that is logical. Its just weird feeling like I'm the one filling the traditional "male stereotype" in interactions (the word relationship feels too formal).
I'd imagine that at first glance I seem like an extremely good SRKgirl. Maternal, funny, layed back. Long term. But damn, I'm not right now. I can't right now. I don't have any interest in being that for anyone right now. The idea of being tied down terrifies me. I promised myself I'd never let myself get in a situation where I felt I couldn't walk away again. So SRKG's are terrifying, I can't date-much less marry. HA.
Wow La, you're kinda sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment