Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fine. I admit it.

I have come to a realization.

After making it through the rape weekend and all that, you would think that I would be fine. (Would you? That would be a big assumption). But there, as always, are remnants lingering... The most prominent of which is my legitimate fear of drinking. Not to say that I should be comfortable with going out and getting wasted every weekend, but I would like to be able to go out occasionally and get drunk or tipsy with my friends... Its kind of what we do. Unfortunately, where I stand right now, the most I have drunk in the past 2-3 weeks is 2 glasses of wine. Which doesn't even touch me.

What would happen if I were to have a drink?

I'm not sure. Crying, wailing, bad decisions, emotional release on epic levels. I don't know, but I'm scared of it.



Maybe it would be a good idea to try Therapy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment