Sunday, January 31, 2010

I have been blessed With so much more than I deserve

This is day 3 that I have felt an inner peace, a calm. I know that the emotional storm is coming, but I'm not as scared as I have been. I am incredibly lucky, incredibly blessed. God and I have not really been on the best terms lately, but I know for a fact that he has placed people in my life for this precise time. And it leaves me in awe. The amount of support I have received is unfathomable. I am loved and I am cherished.

I have a feeling the next 36 hours are going to be killer. I have to write both of my statements for the hearing tomorrow, then I have to actually go to the hearing. Then from there on out I have to pack, quit, withdraw, goodbye, move, unpack, settle, apply, audition, attend therapy and move on.

To Do Today:
Statement 1
Statement 2
Clean/organize my bedroom
Try to get Off the Hill

2 comments:

  1. You are my hero for taking this to a hearing. Many women cannot face this when it has to be faced and regret it. It staggers my imagination to think how hard it will be, but God empowers past all imagining and I know He IS AND WILL BE THERE IN A WAY YOU WILL KNOW. Your prayer covering is immense. All of heaven is involved in you and what you need now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many hugs,love, and prayers during this time as always. We are here in whatever way you need us and are praying for as you move forward. Hold your head high as you are doing the right thing no matter what you encounter during this process. Know that God is holding you in the palm of his hand and He will not let you fall. Keep saying yes to Him as you continue to seek truth.

    Love you,
    K & R
    (your 2nd mmm)

    ReplyDelete